The below information is provided to enable customers to set up NatWest Markets N.V. as a new counterparty. We’ll confirm to customers via email the date that their trading will commence from NatWest Markets N.V.
Note on existing transactions transferring to NatWest Markets N.V.
Some customers have existing transactions in scope to transfer to NatWest Markets N.V. via the Banking Business Transfer scheme (FSMA) or via a contractually agreed novation. This is subject to final confirmation and we’ll let you know before any transfer goes ahead, and provide additional instructions to support this.
If we have not contacted you about transfer of your existing transactions to NatWest Markets N.V., your transactions will remain with NatWest Markets Plc and you should continue to settle and confirm those trades with NatWest Markets Plc.
* Please note that the Turkish Lira, (TRY) SSI for NatWest Markets N.V. is now available for use and confirmed within this document. Please use these details from now on.
Where we have an agreement to direct debit your account, we are contacting your bank to ensure this process continues for NatWest Markets N.V. You may receive a communication from your agent bank relating to this.
Additional information to support mapping to NatWest Markets N.V. if you will use an electronic platform to confirm your FXMM trades with us:
- FXALL: Long Name = NatWest Markets N.V. Short Name = NWM NV@rbs
- GTSS: map to the new BIC (RBOSNL2RTCM)
- MISYS: map to the new BIC (RBOSNL2RTCM)
- Bloomberg: map to the new BIC at deal code level and then submit via SSPV to the new BIC
- 360T: Long Name = NatWest Markets N.V. Short Name = NatWest Markets EU
Nostro account information for NatWest Markets N.V. has been uploaded into the above platforms.
- CLS: CLS will contact customers directly regarding a new Additional Settlement Location for NatWest Markets N.V. and provide instructions for re-matching trades where applicable (subject to confirmation of any transfer of existing transactions)
- Depository Trust & Clearing Cooperation (DTCC):
Central Trade Manager (CTM): RBOSNL2RTCM
Model name: NWMNV
Model name: NWMNV
Participant Name: NatWest Markets Plc
Short Code: RBOS
Legal Entity Name: NatWest Markets N.V.
NatWest Markets NV entity : 0000T6C9
- Tax: The Tax Identifier for NatWest Markets N.V.is US Tax ID 13-5268975 / Foreign Tin 0010-28-133
- TriResolve (TriOptima): NWMNV
- Our Tradeweb code is “RBS”
Changes to services - Trax and Aladdin confirmations
Please note that we will not be providing Trax or Aladdin confirmations as a service from NatWest Markets N.V. Aladdin fixed income confirmations will be sent via email/fax to the addresses we have on file for you.